Wednesday 19 July 2017

My Valentine..

I still remember the day I met you, I was in pink and you were in blue

Then we were not in love still the feeling was awesome, I recall those were the days in autumn

Thankfully there was traffic on the road; we could talk more when you dropped me home

I like your intelligence and you liked my honesty, you saw a lover in me and I saw you as my bestie

Second meeting was a turning point, after that I never felt that we were disjoint

My attachment for you was increasing, you were not just genuine but appealing

You became significant for me gradually; our talks became as frequent as daily

I never knew I was so involved in you, at the same time your love for me grew

The day arrived when you planned to propose me, you gifted me roses and did get down on your knee

I was stunned to know your feelings; do you remember then I was smiling

Those were the golden moments when love was in the air, the chemistry in our relationship is rare

From your shopping to my exam preparation, every such thing acted as a foundation

We studied, laughed and traveled together; being with you has been like wearing a crown with feather

Wandering here and there and eating road-side food, our love was hiking many altitudes

Tea you made and the view from your balcony, always owed their taste to our love’s harmony

It was a time which I now missed a lot; I must thank you for many things you taught

No matter whether you are here or oversea, our love is growing you must agree

The time we have spent together has been blossomed with wine, let me mention here wholeheartedly – you are my Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment